The ASA Election Day Raffle
Buy your tickets before October 1!
While our nation gets ready to head to the polls, the American Suppressor Association remains hard at work protecting and expanding your suppressor rights!
Help us win this election cycle by purchasing a raffle ticket (or a hundred) between September 14 and October 1 to support ASA’s campaign to end the taxation of suppressors! Every ticket purchased helps ensure a quieter America for generations to come. And hey, you could win one of five incredible prizes in the process (all tax stamps included)! Raffle ends October 1, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT. Winners will be announced October 2, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.
As the nation’s most trusted experts on suppressor advocacy, ASA will always fight for your suppressor rights! Our campaign promises haven’t changed since 2011 – the year that we formed. Our promises are as follows:
ASA will combat any attempt to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors
In 2019 and 2020, ASA successfully fought to protect suppressor ownership in Virginia. We will be back in Richmond in 2021.
At the Federal level, ASA has lobbied against multiple bills that seek to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors. Remember CLEO Signoffs? Our work helped eliminate the CLEO signoff requirement entirely.
ASA will fight to remove suppressors from the National Firearms Act
The National Firearms Act is an unjustified tax that never should have existed. Nonetheless, it does. The American Suppressor Association will continue to lead the charge to remove suppressors from the NFA, dismantling the law piece by piece until it no longer remains.
ASA will work to
Decrease Wait Times
Transfers should take minutes, not months. ASA will continue to work directly with the White House, Members of Congress, and ATF until wait times are a thing of the past!
ASA will Legalize Suppressor Ownership and Hunting in all 50 states
Since our formation in 2011, ASA has helped 3 states legalize suppressor ownership and 18 states legalize suppressor hunting. We will not stop until we are successful in all 50 states!
Total MSRP: $3,134.99
Suppressed .300BLK PDW Package:
Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW Pistol (.300 BLK)
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber: 300 BLK
- Muzzle Thread: 5⁄8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Barrel Length: 7″
- Barrel Profile: S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]
- Product Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Length: 20 3/4″ – 24 3/4″
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B GEN M3
Daniel Defense WAVE 7.62 QD Suppressor
- Material: One-piece 3D-Printed Nickel-Based Superalloy baffle/tube for superior strength
- Attachment: Quick Detach (1/2-28 or 5/8-24 available)
- Caliber: 7.62mm
- Compatibility: 5.56 NATO thru 300 Win Mag
Total MSRP: $1,234.00
Suppressed .22LR Pistol Package:
Total MSRP: $850.00
Rugged Obsidian45 Suppressor:
Rugged Obsidian45 Suppressor
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber: .45ACP, .300 BLK, .44 Mag, .45-70, .450 Bushmaster (see mfg website for barrel length restrictions)
- Threads: 0.578-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Length: 6.7″ – 8.6″
- Diameter: 1.37″
- Weight: 10.7oz – 12.8oz
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodize and Cerakote
Silencer Shop covers your $200 tax stamp!
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax-deductible.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries during the eligibility period
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with state and Federal law.
4) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop.
5) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
6) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
7) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
8) Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted directly to claim a prize in the order selected. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The numbers selected at random will determine the winners. The winner’s name/location will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
9) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
10) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
11) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
12) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
13) Privacy: ASA may share the names and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Financial and/or physical address information will not be shared. Information collected by ASA may also be used for membership and other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
14) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number, and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: September 2020 Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.