Join By July 15th — You're Entered To Win
For $35 a year, you can join the fight by becoming a card carrying ASA Member. That’s an investment of under $3.00/month. Join before July 15th and you will be entered to win one of 15 amazing prizes! Already an ASA member? If your membership is active as of July 15th, you’ll be entered as well!
How To Enter
Why Join ASA?
The American Suppressor Association exists for one reason and one reason only: to fight for pro-suppressor reform nationwide. We are the boots on the ground in the fight to legalize and deregulate suppressors, and are the front line defense against the anti-suppressor factions that want them banned.
Since 2011, ASA has helped legalize suppressor ownership in 3 states, suppressor hunting in 18 states, and defeat a suppressor ban in Virginia.
No other entity has dedicated more time and resources to suppressors than ASA.
Enter to win one of 15 awesome prizes!
CVA Scout V2 .300BLK Single Shot Pistol
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax-deductible.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Contest ends Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT.
2)Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing an ASA public membership or raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; are current members in good standing at date and time of drawing; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
3) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
4) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
5) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop.
6) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
7) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
8) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
9) Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted directly to claim a prize in the order selected. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The numbers selected at random will determine the winners. The winner’s first name, last initial, and city/state will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
10) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
11) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
12) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
13) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
14) Privacy: The ASA does not sell member information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
15) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: Summer 2020 Giveaway, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Friday, July 10, 2020, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.