Thanks to you, last year’s membership drive was a huge success! The money that we raised helped us travel to work on legislation in 8 different states, sent us to DC countless times, and over 20 ASA members took home prizes! Your support is an integral part of our fight for pro-suppressor rights across the nation.
That’s why we’re doing it again – with a twist. This year, the prizes are bigger and better – valued at over $15,000 – and you will have more opportunities to win! Plus, Silencer Shop is going to cover the $200 tax stamp for anyone who wins a suppressor!
As long as your membership is active as of Monday, December 3, 2018, the day of the drawing, you’ll automatically be entered to win. 1-year members will receive one entry in the drawing, 3-year members will receive three entries, and life members will receive ten entries. Want more chances to win? This year you will be able to purchase additional raffle tickets – but a couple of big prizes will be reserved for ASA members only.
Not yet an ASA member? Visit www.ASAMember.com to join and be automatically entered for a chance to win some great prizes. The contest will run from Nov. 1 – Nov. 30, so make sure you don’t miss your chance to win!
WHO: All current and new ASA Members will be entered for a chance to win. Purchase or renew a 1-year membership for one chance to win. Purchase or renew a 3-year membership for three chances to win, and Life Members will have ten chances to win! Are you a current member? You’re entered already! Not a member, or want to increase your chance of winning? This year we will also offer raffle tickets for sale. However, a few of the prizes will be limited to ASA members only.
WHAT: Win one of over twenty prizes, including suppressors, firearms, ammunition, accessories and more! Silencer Shop will even pay your transfer tax if you win a suppressor!
WHEN: Contest ends Friday, November 30, 2018, at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be posted on Monday, December 3, 2018, at 5:oo pm EST on the ASA’s Facebook page.
WHERE: Join now, or purchase raffle tickets at ASAMember.com
HOW: Winners will be selected and ranked. Winners will be contacted by phone/email to claim prizes. Winners will be given the opportunity to select their winning prize from the pool of prizes in a ranked order similar to a shooting match prize table. See complete terms & conditions below for details.
Members Only Prize Drawing
★ Daniel Defense WAVE QD suppressor ★
★ Freedom Munitions 9mm HUSH 165gr ammunition (500 round case) ★
Member & Raffle Prize Pool
★ OSS Helix HX-QD-762 7.62mm Suppressor ★
★ Hudson H9 H-RD red dot compatible slide (host pistol not included) ★
★ Freedom Munitions 9mm HUSH 165gr ammunition (500 round case) ★
★ Tactical Tailor Drag Bag in MultiCam ★
★ Cole-Tac $100 Gift Certificate ★
★ Magpul DAKA™ suppressor pouch set (small and medium) (5 winners) ★
★ 12-ounce bag of Black Rifle Coffee Company – Silencer Smooth Roast (5 winners) ★
★ An ASA swag package of patches and stickers (5 winners) ★
— Don’t Forget —
Silencer Shop will cover the $200 tax stamp
for each of the suppressor prize winners!
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing any ASA membership or raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; are current members in good standing on the date and time of drawing; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
4) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop.
5) Ammunition will be shipped to winners (where legal) via UPS – Adult Signature Required
6) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
7) Non-firearm/suppressor prizes will be shipped to winners directly by ASA.
8) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
9) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
10) Winners will be selected at random through the use of an online random number generator. ASA will rank winners in order of being selected (i.e., the first winner selected will be 1st place, the second winner selected will be 2nd place, etc. until the same number of winners has been selected as prizes available). Eligible entrants will be assigned a number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the winner(s). A list of winners with first name, last initial, city, and state will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
11) If the winner fails to select a prize within 24 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
12) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any membership dues or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal or the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
13) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax deductible.
14) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
15) Privacy: The ASA does not sell or exchange information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
16) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: Member Drive, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.