American Suppressor Association Dealer Sponsorship:
Additional benefits include:
- Profile on the ASA’s Dealer Locator
- Discounted membership to FFLBizHub.com powered by Orchid Advisors (a $240 value). Including risk management and legal advice from Munitions Law Group
- Social media announcement upon joining to ASA’s 50,000+ followers
- Signage for your store, including an ASA Dealer Decal and Sticker Pack
- Permission to use the ASA logo on your website to promote your support for suppressor reform
- Countertop Display with ASA education and promotional materials regarding suppressor ownership for customers
- Free Promo Code good for a 1-year ASA Individual Membership with included NFA Gun Trust from www.GunTrust.com
- Invitation to select ASA sponsored events
- Peace of mind that you’ve done your part to help us expand and defend your suppressor rights nationwide
Your Dealer Membership fees go directly towards the American Suppressor Association’s lobbying and suppressor advocacy efforts. The more dealers we have on board, the stronger our voice is in Capitols across America. The ASA helped pass pro-suppressor laws in 11 states in 2014, and in 2015 we expanded our scope to even more states. Moving forward, we continue to work on the 8 remaining states that do not yet allow private ownership of suppressors. Your support makes our success possible. With your help, the ASA will continue to pursue our goal of expanding the suppressor market nationwide. Your membership allows us to remind state and federal lawmakers that the suppressor industry is an important part of the economy in the 42 (and counting!) states where suppressor ownership is legal.
Dealer Members also receive placement on the ASA’s Dealer Locator map, located on our website. This Dealer Locator tells the suppressor community that your business supports suppressor rights, and makes it easy for customers in your area to find and support your business.
We will additionally be providing each of our Dealer Members with a countertop display and literature that will help explain to your customers that owning a suppressor is legal, and that the purchase process is far less onerous than they may have thought. Educating consumers is a key part of our mission to expand the suppressor market. And there’s no better place to educate a consumer than in your dealership.
We’re also excited to announce our partnership with Orchid Advisors to provide discounted access to FFL BizHub – a powerful set of business tools to help you create, manage, and grow your business.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax deductible.