PURCHASE ONE TICKET TO WIN!
Total MSRP: $3,886
Prize Package 1
Suppressed Rifle Package
Daniel Defense DD5v5 .260 Rem
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Caliber: .260 Rem
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Gas System: Rifle length w/adjustable 2-position gas block
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile: S2W®
- Product Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Length: 38 3/8″ – 41 5/8″
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG 20-round
- MSRP: $2,499
SilencerCo Omega 36M Suppressor
- Material: Cobalt 6 rear core, 17-4 front core, titanium outer tube
- Attachment: Quick Detach (Charlie series mounts & ASR accessories)
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Weight: 9.2 – 16.5 ounces
- Length: 5.1″ – 7.6″
- Diameter: 1/57″
- Caliber: .36
- Compatibility: 22 Hornet thru 338 Lapua Mag
- Muzzle Average: 128.9 dB and up
- MSRP: $1,187
Total MSRP: $2,210
Prize Package 2
SIG SAUER 9mm Suppressed Pistol Package
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker fired semi-auto
- Sights: Romeo1 Pro w/suppressor contrast 3-dot sights
- Barrel: Standard & factory threaded barrel included
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Magazines: 2x 17-round steel
- Rail: M1913
- Length: 8″
- Width: 1.4″
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Weight: 30 ounces
- MSRP: $1,078 w/optic & threaded barrel
- Material: 3D printed titanium & stainless steel
- Attachment: Includes 1/2-28, M13.5x1LH pistons & fixed barrel spacer
- Finish: Natural titanium
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Length: 7.5″
- Diameter: 1.35″
- Caliber: 9mm
- MSRP: $925
Total MSRP: $1,433
Prize Package 3
Smith & Wesson / Gemtech 9mm Suppressed Pistol Package
Gemtech Lunar 9 Suppressor
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Attachment: Includes 1/2-28 piston
- Finish: Matte black type III hard coat anodize
- Weight: 10 ounces long / 7 ounces short
- Length: 7″ long / 4.7″ short
- Diameter: 1.4″
- Caliber: 9mm & 300 BLK
- Sound Tested: 129 dBC long / 135 dBC short (Glock 17) | 136 dBC long (BCM 300 BLK)
- MSRP: $634
Total MSRP: $1,500
Prize Package 4
Rugged Surge762 Suppressor
Total MSRP: $1,449
Prize Package 5
YHM Nitro N20 Suppressor:
- Material: Titanium
- Caliber: .17HMR – 9mm; .308 Win (see mfg website for barrel restrictions)
- Length: 5.4″ – 7.5″
- Diameter: 1.562″
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (short) / 10 ounces (long)
- Finish: Matte Black Cerakote
- Suppression Level: 135 dB
- MSRP: $1,249
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax-deductible.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries during the eligibility period.
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with state and Federal law.
4) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop.
5) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
6) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
7) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
8) Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted directly to claim a prize in the order selected. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The numbers selected at random will determine the winners. The winner’s name/location will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
9) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
10) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
11) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
12) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
13) Privacy: ASA may share the names and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Financial and/or physical address information will not be shared. Information collected by ASA may also be used for membership and other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
14) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number, and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: February 2021 Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost, delivered late, or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.