CALIBER: 30 Cal.
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.825″
WEIGHT: 16 Oz.
SUPPRESSION LEVEL: 135 dB on 20″ .308 Win
MATERIAL: 17-4 Ph SS and Heat Treated Inconel 718
FINISH: Matte Black Cerakote
ATTACHMENT: YHM-4302 Q.D. Flash Hider or Muzzle Brake (included)
RATING: 17HMR through .300 RUM/.300 WIN MAG
FULL-AUTO RATED: Yes
CALIBER/GAUGE: 6.5 Creedmoor
CAPACITY: 10 + 1
MAGAZINE TYPE: 10 rd. Magpul AICS Magazine
FINISH: Matte Black
BARREL: 24″ threaded 5/8-24
OVERALL LENGTH: 46.5″
WEIGHT: 8.87 lbs.
RAIL: 20 MOA EGW Rail
WEIGHT: 2.88 lbs. with handguard
MATERIAL 6061 T-6 Aluminum
FINISH: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodize
HANDGUARD: M-Lok® Handguard Available (YHM-1530-A)
– “V” Bedding of the Action for Increased Accuracy
– Ambidextrous Design for Left and Right Handed Bolt Operation
– Accepts 7.62×51 AICS Magazines and Utilizes a Melonited Magazine Catch
– Integrated Thumb Rest for Increased Comfort and Accuracy
OBJECTIVE LENS: 44 mm
TUBE SIZE: 30 mm
TURRET STYLE: Tactical
ADJUSTMENT: .1 MRAD
LENGTH: 14.3 inches
WEIGHT: 28.1 oz
– Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)*
– Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
– Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
– Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive-locking click detents
– Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
– All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
– Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
– Sling Mounts
– Front/Rear – rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
– Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
– Specifically designed to enhance ergonomics and performance
– A more pronounced vertical grip angle
– Anti-slip front and rear texture
– Enhanced beaver tail design
Total Prize Package Value: $3,669+
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax-deductible.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
4) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
5) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
6) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
7) Winner will be selected at random through the use of an online raffle management software. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the winner. The winning ticket number will be published on ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) and may be distributed or posted via other physical or electronic means at the sole discretion of ASA. ASA will contact the winner via email.
8) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for the inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of the winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
9) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
10) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
11) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
12) Privacy: The ASA does not sell or exchange information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
13) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: Maxim 150th Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Friday, September 20, 2019, 5:00 pm EDT to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received.
14) Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.