OCULUS-22 (from Rugged)
CALIBER: 22LR (Belt Fed Rated), 22 WMR, 17 HMR, 17 WSM, 5.7x28mm
LENGTH: Standard Configuration: 5.25″, Short Configuration: 3.25″
WEIGHT: Standard Configuration: 6.9oz; Short Configuration: 4.3oz
Entirely 17-4PH Stainless Steel
1/2×28 Direct Thread Mount
22 Front Cap
Front Cap Removal Tool
Oculus Logo Sticker
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax deductible.
*Winner must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” dealer to receive suppressor.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winner must be US citizen, at least 21 years of age, that has made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing at least one raffle ticket during the eligibility period; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below; and must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors.
2) All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Winner will receive a certificate issued by Rugged Suppressors and redeemable to Silencer Shop for one (1) Oculus 22 suppressor, subject to terms and conditions of the certificate. Prize will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
4) The $200 NFA Transfer Tax will be paid for by Silencer Shop. Winner must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive suppressor.
5) Any transfer fees imposed by winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of winner.
6) Prize is not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
7) Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of tickets sold.
8) Winner will be selected at random through the use of a raffle software. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers by the software based on their number of eligible entries. The ticket number selected at random will determine the winner. The winning ticket number and first name, last name initial, city, and state of the winner may be published on the ASA’s, Rugged’s and/or Silencer Shop’s (“the Companies”) website and on their social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
8) If winner fails to claim prize within 72 hours of being notified, prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winner.
9) Raffle ticket purchases, membership dues, entries, and/or donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any purchases, membership dues or donations paid in connection with this contest that are declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, cancelled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the entrant’s chances to win a prize.
10) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Purchases of tickets, merchandise, donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax deductible.
11) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes.
12) Privacy: Any personal information collected by ASA may, at its sole discretion, be shared with the Companies for marketing purposes. By entering the contest you agree to receive such marketing communications from the Companies.
13) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: OCULUS, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 5:00pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive email confirmation of entry.