Buy raffle tickets until March 4!
idiom, Definition of silence is golden
Used to say that it is often better to remain silent shoot suppressed than to speak shoot an unsuppressed gun and permanently damage your hearing
Silencer. Suppressor. Muffler. Moderator. Can. All words to describe the same thing – one of the most misunderstood tools in existence. The American Suppressor Association (ASA), chooses to call them suppressors because it’s the most accurate description of what they actually do. Feel free to call them whatever you want, but know this: the only difference between a silencer and a suppressor is word choice.
Help ASA breakdown the myths and misconceptions that surround suppressors by buying a raffle ticket (or a hundred) between February 15th and March 4th. Every ticket purchased helps ensure a quieter America for generations to come. And hey, you could win one of five incredible prizes in the process (all tax stamps included)!
Congrats to our winners!
- John F; Lafayette, IN (Ticket #54255)
- Antonio R.; Greenfield WI (Ticket #47155)
- Brett A.; Savannah, GA (Ticket #22473)
- Shawn R.; Branch, MI (Ticket #20873)
- Brett W.; Twisp, WA (Ticket #1163)
Congratulations! ASA will be contacting winners directly to claim their prize.
We at ASA are thrilled to represent you in the fight for pro-suppressor reform. Rest assured, we will never stop fighting for your rights!
As the nation’s most trusted experts on suppressor advocacy, ASA will always fight for your suppressor rights! Our campaign promises haven’t changed since 2011 – the year that we formed. Our promises are as follows:
ASA will combat any attempt to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors
In 2019 and 2020, ASA successfully fought to protect suppressor ownership in Virginia. We will be back in Richmond in 2021.
At the Federal level, ASA has lobbied against multiple bills that seek to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors. Remember CLEO Signoffs? Our work helped eliminate the CLEO signoff requirement entirely.
ASA will fight to remove suppressors from the National Firearms Act
The National Firearms Act is an unjustified tax that never should have existed. Nonetheless, it does. The American Suppressor Association will continue to lead the charge to remove suppressors from the NFA, dismantling the law piece by piece until it no longer remains.
ASA will work to
Decrease Wait Times
Transfers should take minutes, not months. ASA will continue to work directly with the White House, Members of Congress, and ATF until wait times are a thing of the past!
ASA will Legalize Suppressor Ownership and Hunting in all 50 states
Since our formation in 2011, ASA has helped 3 states legalize suppressor ownership and 18 states legalize suppressor hunting. We will not stop until we are successful in all 50 states!
Total MSRP: $3,886
DD5V5 (.260) + SilencerCo Omega 36M
Suppressed AR Package:
Daniel Defense DD5v5 .260 Rem
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Caliber: .260 Rem
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Gas System: Rifle length w/adjustable 2-position gas block
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile: S2W®
- Product Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Length: 38 3/8″ – 41 5/8″
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG 20-round
- MSRP: $2,499
SilencerCo Omega 36M Suppressor
- Material: Cobalt 6 rear core, 17-4 front core, titanium outer tube
- Attachment: Quick Detach (Charlie series mounts & ASR accessories)
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Weight: 9.2 – 16.5 ounces
- Length: 5.1″ – 7.6″
- Diameter: 1/57″
- Caliber: .36
- Compatibility: 22 Hornet thru 338 Lapua Mag
- Muzzle Average: 128.9 dB and up
- MSRP: $1,187
Total MSRP: $2,210
SIG SAUER P320 RXP FS w/ModX-9 and Romeo 1 Pro Red Dot
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker fired semi-auto
- Sights: Romeo1 Pro w/suppressor contrast 3-dot sights
- Barrel: Standard & factory threaded barrel included
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Magazines: 2x 17-round steel
- Rail: M1913
- Length: 8″
- Width: 1.4″
- Barrel Length: 4.7″
- Weight: 30 ounces
- MSRP: $1,080 with threaded barrel and optic
- Material: 3D printed titanium & stainless steel
- Attachment: Includes 1/2-28, M13.5x1LH pistons & fixed barrel spacer
- Finish: Natural titanium
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Length: 7.5″
- Diameter: 1.35″
- Caliber: 9mm
- MSRP: $930
Total MSRP: $1,433
Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9MM with Threaded Barrel & Lunar 9
Gemtech Lunar 9 Suppressor
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Attachment: Includes 1/2-28 piston
- Finish: Matte black type III hard coat anodize
- Weight: 10 ounces long / 7 ounces short
- Length: 7″ long / 4.7″ short
- Diameter: 1.4″
- Caliber: 9mm & 300 BLK
- Sound Tested: 129 dBC long / 135 dBC short (Glock 17) | 136 dBC long (BCM 300 BLK)
- MSRP: $634
Total MSRP: $1,500
Rugged Surge 7.62mm Suppressor
Total MSRP: $1,449
YHM N20 Suppressor
- Material: Titanium
- Caliber: .17HMR – 9mm; .308 Win (see mfg website for barrel restrictions)
- Length: 5.4″ – 7.5″
- Diameter: 1.562″
- Weight: 6.5 ounces (short) / 10 ounces (long)
- Finish: Matte Black Cerakote
- Suppression Level: 135 dB
- MSRP: $1,249
See contest rules below.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax-deductible.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries during the eligibility period.
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with state and Federal law.
4) Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop. Winner of Silencer Central suppressors must use Silencer Central’s services to transfer suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Central.
5) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
6) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
7) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
8) Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted directly to claim a prize in the order selected. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The numbers selected at random will determine the winners. The winner’s name/location will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram). Contest is not affiliated or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
9) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
10) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
11) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
12) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
13) Privacy: ASA may share the names and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Financial and/or physical address information will not be shared. Information collected by ASA may also be used for membership and other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
14) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number, and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: February 2021 Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 5:00 pm EST to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.