The ASA has endorsed Graham Hill for election to the NRA Board. For years, Graham has been one of the chief proponents of suppressor advocacy on both the state and federal levels within the NRA’s Board of Directors. While his words may speak loudly, his actions highlight the fact that he is invested in this fight for all of the right reasons. Chief among them: to make the shooting and hunting experiences safer for future generations to come. Graham is an incredible asset to our Association, and his reelection would strengthen the NRA’s Board tremendously. We encourage you to vote for Graham. Ballots are arriving now for NRA Board elections.
Photo courtesy of Ammoland.com
A sampling of Graham’s many accomplishments and contributions to the shooting community.
- Benefactor Member nominated by Nominating Committee and petition.
- Chairman NRA Legislative Policy Committee and Federal Affairs Subcommittee.
- Born and raised in Texas hunting and shooting, active Texas hunter.
- NFA owner, AR-15 enthusiast, disabled 3-Gun & shotgun competitor, concealed carry permitted, attorney.
- Endorsed by: Fifty Caliber Shooters Association, Fifty Caliber Institute, New York Rifle and Pistol Association, Delaware State Sportsman’s Association, American Suppressor Association
- Other Activities:
Board of Directors of American Suppressor Association,
President Fifty Caliber Institute,
Co-founder, past President and BOD Washington Safari Club.
NRA’s Hunter Leadership Forum Blue Ribbon Committee to protect Hunting
- Twenty-five years’ legal experience in federal regulations and Congressional legislation, helped improved interstate firearm transportation laws and federal land access.
- NRA Disabled Shooting Sports Committee member. President George W. Bush appointee to National Council on Disability.
- Assisting NRA with developing instructor curriculum for disabled shooters, wheelchair concealed carry program, and other disability program initiatives.
- Co-host NRA’s National Disability Awareness Tournament. Former Vice Chairman, NRA President’s Special Advisory Committee on Disabled Shooting.
- Life Member NYSRPA, TSRA, SCI, FCSA, DSSA Honorary Life Member.
For more information, please visit GrahamHillForNRABoard.com