The American Suppressor Association exists for one reason and one reason only: to fight for pro-suppressor reform nationwide. We are the boots on the ground in the fight to legalize and deregulate suppressors, and are the front line defense against the anti-suppressor factions that want them banned. No other entity will dedicate more time and resources to suppressors than ASA. We fight for you so that your company can focus on the core business of selling suppressors.
Supporting your right to buy and sell suppressors
Become an ASA Dealer Member Today!
For $85 a year, your company can join the fight by becoming an ASA Dealer Member. That’s an investment of just over $7.00/month. When you join, you will be doing your part to help ensure the protection and expansion of the right to buy and sell suppressors.
When you become an ASA Dealer Member, your money will go directly into the fight to protect and expand suppressor rights across the country. In addition, you will receive:
- Access to ASA Dealer exclusive discounts from manufacturers and distributors
- Discounted registration to the Firearms Industry Compliance Conference (FICC) hosted by Orchid Advisors ($100 value)
- ASA icon badge and proximity boost on Silencer Shop’s Dealer Locator (allow 4 weeks for updates)
- Free SilencerCo 1/2-28 Piston for Hybrid, Octane, Omega K, Omega 36M, and Osprey suppressors ($86.00 value – ships from ASA)
- Profile on the ASA Dealer Locator Map
- ASA Dealer Window Decal
- Educational poster for your store
- Permission to use ASA’s logo on your website
- Invitation to select ASA sponsored events
Since 2011, ASA has actively lobbied in 31 states and US territories, lobbied in D.C., testified in front of dozens of legislative bodies, hosted countless suppressor demonstrations, and led the opposition against burdensome ATF regulations such as ATF 41F and ATF 29P. Some of our victories include:
- Defeated attempts to ban and confiscate suppressors
- Legalized ownership of suppressors in Iowa, Minnesota, and Vermont
- Legalized hunting with suppressors in 18 states