The ASA 10th Anniversary Membership Drive
Thank you to all of our members and donors! Congrats to our winners!
Sebastian W.; Longmont, CO
Robert G.; Portland, ME
William L.; Wesley Chapel, FL
Todd B.; Greer, SC
Daniel B.; Mountain Home, ID
Wesley W.; Ft. Worth, TX
Adam L.; Cleveland, TX
Jonathan G.; Cutler Bay, FL
Phillip V.; Bow, WA
Gary F.; Alpharetta, GA
Looking back, it’s hard to believe how far we’ve come over the past 10 years. When we formed, suppressors were legal to own in 39 states. Today, they’re legal in 42. Only 22 states allowed their use while hunting. Now, you can hunt with a suppressor with no restrictions in 40 states. Chief Law Enforcement Officers (CLEO) had veto power over NFA applications in their jurisdictions. Thankfully, their approval is now a thing of the past.
Over the past decade, we have actively lobbied in 30 states, spent countless hours in Washington, D.C., hosted dozens of suppressor demonstrations for legislators, regulators, and the media, and worked directly with ATF to help streamline the transfer process. We helped draft and champion the Hearing Protection Act, have spearheaded public educational initiatives to dispel the myths and misconceptions that surround suppressors, and we have helped defend against tyrannical attempts to ban them. Prior to ASA, there were fewer than 300,000 suppressors in circulation. Today, in part because of our work, there are more than 2,100,000!
Help us celebrate this milestone and make the next decade one to remembers by joining ASA! Already a member? Thank you – you’re automatically entered to win! You can also purchase tickets to win for just $5!
Contest ends Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be announced Friday, October 15, 2021, at 5:00pm EST
As the nation’s most trusted experts on suppressor advocacy, ASA will always fight for your suppressor rights! Our campaign promises haven’t changed since 2011 – the year that we formed. Our promises are as follows:
ASA will combat any attempt to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors
In 2019 and 2020, ASA successfully fought to protect suppressor ownership in Virginia. We will be back in Richmond in 2021.
At the Federal level, ASA has lobbied against multiple bills that seek to ban, confiscate, or further regulate suppressors. Remember CLEO Signoffs? Our work helped eliminate the CLEO signoff requirement entirely.
ASA will fight to remove suppressors from the National Firearms Act
The National Firearms Act is an unjustified tax that never should have existed. Nonetheless, it does. The American Suppressor Association will continue to lead the charge to remove suppressors from the NFA, dismantling the law piece by piece until it no longer remains.
ASA will work to
Decrease Wait Times
Transfers should take minutes, not months. ASA will continue to work directly with the White House, Members of Congress, and ATF until wait times are a thing of the past!
ASA will Legalize Suppressor Ownership and Hunting in all 50 states
Since our formation in 2011, ASA has helped 3 states legalize suppressor ownership and 18 states legalize suppressor hunting. We will not stop until we are successful in all 50 states!
Prize List: 10 Amazing Packages Worth Over $10,000 Combined
Total MSRP: $3,146
Ruger American Rifle + SilencerCo Suppressor + Brownells Optic
Suppressed Rifle Package:
Lipsey’s Exclusive Ruger American Predator Rifle
- Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 22 in
- Finish: Bronze Cerakote
- Product Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Magazine: 4 Round Detachable Box
- Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
SilencerCo Omega 36M Suppressor
- Caliber Compatability: 22 Hornet to 338 Lapua
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Diameter: 1.57 in
- Length: 4.90 in – 6.85 in
- Weight: 9.8 oz – 12.5 oz
- Muzzle Average: 129.8 dB and up
Total MSRP: $2,584
YHM Hunt-Ready Suppressed Rifle Package
Rifle, Optic, & Suppressor:
- Caliber: .300 BLK
- Barrel: 16 in Free-floating with YHM Diamond Fluting
- Handguard: Rifle length with M-Lok Slots
- Weight: 7.97 lbs
- Finish: Kryptek Highlander Camouflage
- Optic: Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40mm Mil-dot Optic
YHM Resonator R2 Suppressor
- Caliber Compatability: .17 HMR through .300 RUM/.300 Win Mag
- Construction: 17-4 Ph SS & Heat Treated Inconel 718
- Finish: Matte Black Cerakote
- Diameter: 1.562 in
- Length: 6.95 in
- Weight: 16.802 oz
- Suppression: 135 db on 20″ .308
Total MSRP: $1,544
Smith & Wesson Handgun + Gemtech Suppressor
Suppressed 9mm Pistol Package:
Gemtech LUNAR 9 Suppressor
- Caliber: 9mm & .300BLK
- Finish: Black Type-III Hardcoat Anodize
- Suppressor Core: Modular Configuration
- Length: 4.7 in – 7.0 in
- Weight: 7 oz – 10 oz
- Diameter: 1.4 in
- Sound Reduction: 129 dB (long) / 135 dB (short) on Glock 17
Total MSRP: $1,120
Rugged Obsidian 9 Suppressor
- Length: Standard Configuration: 7.8 in, Short Configuration: 4.85 in
- Weight: Standard Configuration: 12.7 oz; Short Configuration: 8.7 oz
- Baffles: 17-4 Stainless
- Mount: 17-4 Stainless
- Tube: Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Finish: High Temp Cerakote
Total MSRP: $699
Magnum Research TTS Integrally Suppressed Barrel
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Fitment: Fits Ruger 10/22 type actions
- Finish: Black Type-III Hardcoat Anodize
- Suppressor Core: Monolithic baffle stack
- Length: 16.1 in
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Diameter: 0.875 in
Total MSRP: $679
Sig Sauer M18 9mm Handgun
- Caliber: 9mm LugerLength: 7.2 in
- Height: 5.5 in
- Width: 1.6 in
- Barrel Length: 3.9 in
- Weight: 28.1 oz
- Finish: Coyote PVD
- Sights: SIGLITE Front / Night Sight Rear Plate
- Magazines: (1) 17-rd, (1) 21-r
ASA 10th ANNIVERSARY MEMBERSHIP DRIVE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE
The ASA 10th Anniversary Membership Drive (“Promotion”) is sponsored by and conducted for the benefit of the American Suppressor Association (“ASA”), 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30328, and all proceeds will be for the sole use of ASA. The American Suppressor Association Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and charitable contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our federal tax identification number is 87-1006491.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on September 27, 2021 at 12:01AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 14, 2021 at 11:59PM ET (“Promotion Period”). ASA’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and complete agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of ASA, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Some prizes awarded in the Promotion are a firearm. Firearm prize winners must be US citizens. By entering the Promotion, an Entrant represents and warrants that he or she is permitted to possess and own a firearm according to federal, state, and local law as those laws apply to him or her. Only residents of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors are eligible to win suppressor prizes.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: ASA members in good standing during the Promotion Period are automatically entered in this Promotion. During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants may join ASA as a member or purchase raffle tickets by visiting www.ASARaffle.com and following the instructions provided on that site to purchase an ASA membership or one or more raffle tickets. ASA is not responsible for delays caused by website or internet malfunctions or reductions in website speed, or payments declined by our credit card processor or the card issuer. All raffle ticket purchase requests are subject to verification by ASA, and no sale is final until the raffle ticket purchase order is accepted by ASA. ASA members in good standing as of the final day of the Promotion Period are automatically entered in this contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Eligible entrants may enter the Promotion without purchase by mailing a letter containing the eligible entrant’s name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: 10th Anniversary Drive, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Monday, October 11, 2021, 5:00 PM ET to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. ASA is not liable for entries that arrive late, are lost, or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: On or about October 15, 2021, potential winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The numbers selected at random will determine the potential winners and the order in which potential winners select their prizes. If the Drawing cannot be held at that time, it will be held within a reasonable time thereafter. Entries that are not selected in the Drawing will be discarded. All selected winners are potential winners, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by ASA in its sole and absolute discretion.
5) PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, and APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: There are ten (10) Sweepstakes Prize Packages, ranging in Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) from $156 to $3,145 each, with a total ARV of $12,065. ARV varies between Prize Packages. Official Winners must select and take delivery of their prize package in the manner described below in “How to Claim a Prize.” Official Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and expenses for their selected Prize Package, including but not limited to applicable federal and state income taxes as well as transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen firearms dealer, with the exception of certain NFA Transfer Taxes paid by Silencer Shop as outlined below for certain prizes.
ODDS OF WINNING: There is no limit to the number of entries that will be distributed. Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
6) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: After the random drawing, ASA will notify the potential winners via email at the email address provided at the time of registration. Potential winners will choose their desired prize in the order selected by the random drawing. If a potential winner fails to respond to ASA to select their prize within seventy-two (72) hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and, at ASA’s sole discretion another potential winner may be selected. Before being declared an Official Winner, the potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”). The potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to ASA within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the Affidavit or the prize may (in ASA’s sole discretion) be forfeited. All potential winners may be requested to provide additional documentation for verification purposes. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that the potential winner fails to return any requested documentation or an executed or notarized Affidavit within the ten (10) calendar day deadline (if applicable), the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by ASA in its sole discretion. ASA will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC to Official Winners where applicable.
ASA will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a potential winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion email, including any potential winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder, nor is ASA responsible or liable for incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact potential winners.
No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a prize is permitted, although ASA expressly reserves the right to substitute a prize with an item of comparable or greater value should the prize become unavailable. All prize details are at the sole discretion of ASA.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she cannot take possession of any firearm prize until he or she has satisfied the applicable government transfer process in-person at a licensed dealer of his or her choice as set forth in these rules. The Entrant further agrees that he or she is solely responsible for his or her compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Receipt of some prizes may be PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS and this Promotion is VOID IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
Suppressor winners must utilize a “Powered by Silencer Shop” affiliated dealer to receive their suppressor in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax paid for by Silencer Shop on applicable prize packages.
7) ALL PURCHASES FINAL: Membership dues, entries, Raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that are declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the entrant’s purchased chances to win a prize.
8) PRIVACY: ASA may share the name, city, state, ZIP Code and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Entrants agree to receive marketing communications from these affiliates as a condition of entry. Payment and/or street address information will not be shared. Information collected by ASA may also be used for membership and other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
9) PUBLICITY RELEASE: An Official Winner, by accepting his or her Prize, grants ASA, and the designees and affiliates of ASA, full permission, except where legally prohibited, to use the Official Winner’s name, address (city and state only), photograph, voice and or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation and without notice, review or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
10) INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, each Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless: ASA, and their directors, board members, officers, owners, shareholders, subsidiaries, members, partners, agents, representatives, employees, successors, parents, heirs, executors, administrators and affiliates (individually a “Indemnitee” and collectively, the “Indemnitees”) against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages or causes of action of any kind however named or described with respect to or arising out of (i) an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or winning the prize, and (ii) on Entrant’s acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: An Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any Indemnitee’s breach of duty or conduct related to the Promotion shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her Raffle tickets. In no event shall any Indemnitee be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Promotion.
12) DISPUTES AND SEVERABILITY: This Promotion is conducted pursuant to the laws of the State of Idaho and is void outside of the permitted areas of participation and where prohibited. Each Promotion participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the State of Idaho; (b) each participant submits to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Idaho for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all objections to such jurisdiction; (c) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages, to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, or to recover attorney’s fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants or ASA in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of these Official Rules, and the application of all of these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.