Ticket Sales Have Ended. Stay Tuned To See Who Won.
Our boy Hiram Percy Maxim, father of the firearm suppressor, turns 150 on September 2nd! To celebrate his birthday we’re hosting a fundraising raffle in which you could win a complete suppressed rifle package that would make ole Percy blush. For the cherry on top, ASA is going to cover the tax stamp for the winner.
The package includes:
YHM Resonator suppressor
Savage 110 Tactical rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor donated by Lipsey’s
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 EBR-7C (MRAD) scope and rings
Magpul Gen3 PRS stock
AND your $200 Transfer Tax paid by ASA
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing raffle ticket(s) during the eligibility period; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
2) All federal, state and local laws apply. Must be a resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Firearms and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
4) Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
5) Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
6) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
7) Winner will be selected at random through the use of an online raffle management software. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the winner. The winning ticket number will be published on ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram) and may be distributed or posted via other physical or electronic means at the sole discretion of ASA. ASA will contact the winner via email.
8) If the winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for the inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of the winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
9) Membership dues, entries, raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that is declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
10) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax-deductible.
11) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
12) Privacy: The ASA does not sell or exchange information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
13) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive an eligible entry without purchase, send a letter containing name, address, telephone number and email address to American Suppressor Association, ATTN: Maxim 150th Raffle, 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200A, Atlanta, GA 30328. All mailed requests must be received no later than Friday, September 20, 2019, 5:00 pm EDT to be eligible. Limit one entry per household. The ASA is not liable for entries lost or not received.
14) Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.