Contest ends Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 11:59pm EDT. Winners will be announced Monday, March 6, 2023, at 5:00pm EDT.
ASA’S QUIET IN THE CAPITOL RAFFLE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE
The ASA’s Quiet In The Capitol 2023 Raffle (“Promotion”) is sponsored by and conducted for the benefit of the American Suppressor Association (“ASA”), 6085 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30328, and all proceeds will be for the sole use of ASA. The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts, and membership dues are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on March 2, 2023 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). ASA’s computer is the Promotion’s official clock.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and complete agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of ASA, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Some prizes awarded in the Promotion are a firearm. Firearm prize winners must be US citizens. By entering the Promotion, an Entrant represents and warrants that he or she is permitted to possess and own a firearm according to federal, state, and local law as those laws apply to him or her. Only residents of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors are eligible to win suppressor prizes.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, eligible entrants may purchase raffle tickets by visiting www.ASARaffle.com and following the instructions provided on that site to purchase one or more raffle tickets. ASA is not responsible for delays caused by website or internet malfunctions or reductions in website speed, or payments declined by our credit card processor or the card issuer. All raffle ticket purchase requests are subject to verification by ASA, and no sale is final until the raffle ticket purchase order is accepted by ASA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Eligible entrants may enter the Promotion without purchase by adding a single ticket to their shopping cart and utilizing coupon code ‘quietraffle’ at checkout during the promotion period. Limit one entry per household. ASA is not liable for entries that arrive late, are lost, or not received. Due to legal restrictions, physical raffle tickets cannot be sent through the mail. Entrants will receive an email confirmation of entry.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: On or about March 6, 2023, one potential winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Eligible entrants will be assigned a ticket number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the potential winner. If the Drawing cannot be held at that time, it will be held within a reasonable time thereafter. Entries that are not selected in the Drawing will be discarded. The selected winner is a potential winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by ASA in its sole and absolute discretion.
5) PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING, and APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: There is one (1) Sweepstakes Prize Package, with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $4,049.00. Official Winner must select and take delivery of their prize package in the manner described below in “How to Claim a Prize.” Official Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and expenses for their Prize Package, including but not limited to applicable federal and state income taxes as well as transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen firearms dealer, with the exception of certain NFA Transfer Taxes paid by sponsors as outlined below for certain prizes.
ODDS OF WINNING: There is no limit to the number of entries that will be distributed. Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
6) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: After the random drawing, ASA will notify the potential winner via email at the email address provided at the time of registration. If a potential winner fails to respond to ASA to claim their prize within seventy-two (72) hours of being notified, the prize is forfeited, and, at ASA’s sole discretion another potential winner may be selected. Before being declared an Official Winner, the potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”). The potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to ASA within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the Affidavit or the prize may (in ASA’s sole discretion) be forfeited. The potential winner may be requested to provide additional documentation for verification purposes. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not incompliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that the potential winner fails to return any requested documentation or an executed or notarized Affidavit within the ten (10) calendar day deadline (if applicable), the prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by ASA in its sole discretion. ASA will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC to the Official Winner where applicable.
ASA will attempt to notify any potential winner as set forth above, but ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a potential winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion email, including any potential winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder, nor is ASA responsible or liable for incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact a potential winner.
No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of a prize is permitted, although ASA expressly reserve the right to substitute a prize with an item of comparable or greater value should the prize become unavailable. All prize details are at the sole discretion of ASA.
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she cannot take possession of any firearm prize until he or she has satisfied the applicable government transfer process in-person at a licensed dealer of his or her choice as set forth in these rules. The Entrant further agrees that he or she is solely responsible for his or her compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Receipt of some prizes may be PROHIBITED IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS and this Promotion is VOID IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. Firearm and suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law.
Any transfer fees for firearms, suppressors, or other prizes imposed by the winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of the winner.
Official Winner must utilize Capitol Armory, or a dealer designated by Capitol Armory as their dealer to receive their prize in order to have the $200 NFA Transfer Tax (or Taxes) paid for by Capitol Armory on applicable prize packages.
7) ALL PURCHASES FINAL: Membership dues, Entries, Raffle tickets and donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any entries or donations paid in connection with this contest that are declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, canceled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal of the entrant’s purchased chances to win a prize.
8) PRIVACY: ASA may share the name, city, state, ZIP Code and email addresses of contest participants with partners and affiliate companies that are participating in this contest. Entrants agree to receive marketing communications from these affiliates as a condition of entry. Membership information, payment and/or street address information will not be shared. Information collected by ASA may also be used for membership and other contacts or mailings and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.
9) PUBLICITY RELEASE: An Official Winner, by accepting his or her Prize, grants ASA, and the designees and affiliates of ASA, full permission, except where legally prohibited, to use the Official Winner’s name, address (city and state only), photograph, voice and or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation and without notice, review or approval, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
10) INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, each Entrant agrees to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless: ASA, and their directors, board members, officers, owners, shareholders, subsidiaries, members, partners, agents, representatives, employees, successors, parents, heirs, executors, administrators and affiliates (individually a “Indemnitee” and collectively, the “Indemnitees”) against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages or causes of action of any kind however named or described with respect to or arising out of (i) an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or winning the prize, and (ii) on Entrant’s acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: An Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any Indemnitee’s breach of duty or conduct related to the Promotion shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her Raffle tickets. In no event shall any Indemnitee be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Promotion.
12) DISPUTES AND SEVERABILITY: This Promotion is conducted pursuant to the laws of the State of Idaho and is void outside of the permitted areas of participation and where prohibited. Each Promotion participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the State of Idaho; (b) each participant submits to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in the State of Idaho for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all objections to such jurisdiction; (c) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages, to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, or to recover attorney’s fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants or ASA in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Official Rules, or their application to a particular persons or circumstances, is invalid or unenforceable, then the remainder of these Official Rules, and the application of all of these Official Rules to other persons or circumstances, shall not be affected by that determination, and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.